Hey, final update.
I'm pretty sure the 69 hours have passed, as Piconjo Day has come to a conclusion. Teh r3ssur3cti0n has commenced. I suppose it brings me down that we won't be able to release the mod in time, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. This time, instead of pulling a release date out of my ass, I'm gonna go out on a limb and that that it's gonna happen soon, some time around June.
Let's see what we have created so far, in case anyone's wondering:
- We've finished Normal and Hard charts for Phase 1 (demo will be Hard only)
- We finished all sprites for Phase 1
- Programming for the demo is 50% finished
- Demo is practically almost done
- Music for Phase 1 completed
Here's the to-do list for the demo:
- Finish menu BGs
- Polish up title screen (if we're addin' anything special, that is)
- SFX editing shit
So yeah, that's basically it. I'm only really going to post an update if something batshit happens. If not, expect the bitch on Gamebanana by the end of June. Oh, and Piconjo, check your messages when that time comes around, we're giving you a special copy.